The real power and flexibility of the Rancher Elite™ is the Record/Play capability. With one (Elite) or four (Elite-4) memory locations this is truly a system that can provide a great training program. The non-volatile memory won't lose stored programs. The record, play pause and stop functions are all activated from the remote which can be placed on your wrist or on your saddle. The pause feature lets you "stop-the-clock" in either record or play mode. All speed settings are recorded so there is no need to remember the speed settings for each program.
The Rancher is available as a single speed (Rancher), dual speed (Rancher II) or Dual Speed Programmable (Elite) system.
Compact, Powerful, and Portable
The CowTrac Rancher™ System comes in a compact, weather resistant NEMA4 steel enclosure powder coated for durability. The system comes standard with enough Supercord line for a 100 foot working area and quick mount pulley system. It is 10" x 8" x 6" and weighs only 20 lbs and comes with a 2 year limited warranty.
Benefits of the CowTrac Rancher™ Mechanical Cow:
- Newest Member of the CowTrac Family
- Based on Same Proven Technology as CowTrac series
- Single and Dual (variable) speed system
- Smooth, quiet operation
- Selectable stop (hard stop on/off)
- Remote control from horseback
- Truly Portable, Can Operate from 120/240VAC or 12VDC Deep Cycle Battery
- Flag Only
- Weighs Just 20 Pounds
- Weatherproof Steel Enclosure
- Universal Mounting System
- Portable and Easy to Set Up